HOME > °í°´¼¾ÅÍ > ÀÚÀ¯°Ô½ÃÆÇ

ÀÛ¼ºÀÏ : 14-06-17 12:09
±Û¾²±âÀÇ Áñ°Å¿ò (Study Plan ÀÇ º¯È­) ¸¸³£Çϼ¼¿ä~~^^
 ±Û¾´ÀÌ : °ü¸®ÀÚ
Á¶È¸ : 6,494  

My Study Plan

OO Lee

I think that effective method of success is only the certain motivation. The motivation is better than other plans. And I believe my dream is to motivate others too. My dream is to help many foreign worker treated unfairly in Korea. I value helping others because I feel as if I had a positive effect on someone¡¯s life. By helping others, I may gain self-confidence and ultimately gain pride and joy because in my opinion, and helping others is one of the most difficult tasks in the world.

To be more specific, When I did a part-time job, I saw many foreign workers treated unfairly. However, I couldn't help because I couldn't understand their exact claim even if I understood their sad story. I could not even encourage them. Because of in this situation, I decided to English study in America and. I am eager to go abroad and enlarge my experience so that I can someday help them.

Also, I have a plan for well adapted to the United States. Firstly, I must do my best to follow the rules and command of university. The reason is that I think it can help student to follow the rules and command of university.Secondly, I will always try to be optimistic.Positive mind can help me with my life in America. In addition, I believe being optimistic is best way for studying.Lastly, I will make many friends because I believe that friend is the best teacher.Moreover, friends can help each other and learn a variety of things. It can give many advantages to each other.

Ever since I was young, my parents had always encouraged me to study. However, since I was too young and immature, I found studying to be a mountain that I could not climb. I was egocentric and I easily gave up studying. Now, that I am older and more mature, and Now, I have a dream. So, I would like to start where I left off because as Yogi Berra, a baseball legend once said, ¡°It ain¡¯t over till it¡¯s over.¡±

<Study Plan 2>

My Study Plan

OO Lee 

In my opinion, the most effective way to be succesful is motivation. Having motivation is more effective than just making plans to achieve a goal. Besides, having motivation on myself, I also want to motivate others. My dream is to help many foreign workers being treated unfairly in Korea. I value helping others the most because than I can give positive effect on someone¡¯s life. Also, by helping others, I would be able to gain self-confidence, feel proud of myself and my life would be full of joy.

In my experience, I saw many foreign workers being treated unfairly when I did a part-time job. However, I could not help them or encourage them. I wish I had tried to help them. Thus, I decided to study abroad in America so I can have more experience that would give me more courage to help others.

Also, I have a plan to adapt myself to new environment in America. Firstly, I will do my best to follow the rules and command of university. Following the rules and command would help students like me. Secondly, I will always try to be optimistic. Having positive mind is very important. I think being positive is the best way to motivate myself and be able to concentrate on studying. Lastly, I will make many friends and have a good relationship with them. Friends can motivate each other and have competition in good faith. Moreoever, friends can help each other learn many life lessons.

Every since I was young, my parents had always encouraged me to study. But I was too young and immature, I felt like studying to be a moutain that I could not climb. I was easily gave up studying and did not have faith in myself. But now that I am older and more mature, I have a dream. So I would like to start again and give myself another chance. As Yogi Berra, a baseball legend put it, ¡°It ain¡¯t over till it¡¯s over.¡±, I could start again from where I left off.

<study Plan 3>

Study Plan

OO Lee 

I believe that the one thing that determines success is the motivation to achieve. Motivation itself is more important than simply having a plan. My dream is to inspire others while doing what I believe is important. My goal is to help foreign workers who are treated unfairly in Korea. I value helping others because I want to use my life as a way to create a positive effect on others¡¯ lives. By helping others, I can gain self-confidence, pride, and joy, because in my opinion, helping others is one of the most difficult yet important tasks in the world.

When I worked part-time, I saw many foreign workers treated unfairly. However, I couldn't help because I couldn't understand their claims even though I could still feel their anguish. I couldn¡¯t even console them. Because of my experience of feeling helpless at my inability to communicate, I decided to study English in America. I am eager to go abroad and expand my horizons, my command of the language, and my experience so that I can someday use them to help others.

Moreover, I am confident I will adapt well in the United States based on plans I have set up for myself. First, I will do my best to follow and abide by the rules of the university. I believe this is important, as I will set an example for other students to emulate and always be in good standing with my teachers and mentors. Second, I will always try to be optimistic. A positive mindset will help me navigate my new life in America. In addition, I believe being optimistic is beneficial for studying. Last but not least, I will make lots friends because I believe friends are the best teachers. Friends can help and learn from each other. Constructive friendships can bring about many advantages.

Ever since I was young, my parents encouraged me to study. However, there was I time I was too young and immature, unable to live up to the great opportunities that were all but thrown at me. I had the notion that studying was a mountain I would not able to climb. Now that I am older and more mature, I realize I have a dream I want to pursue, and I see the necessary paths I must take in order to attain my goals, and I have no doubt attending Georgia Southwestern State University will help me achieve this.

°ü¸®ÀÚ 14-06-17 15:00
´äº¯  
óÀ½¿¡ ÇлýÀÌ My Study PlanÀ» ¾´ °ÍÀÎ µ¥, Àü¹®°¡ÀÇ ¼Õ±æÀ» ¹ÞÀ¸´Ï ¿ÏÀüÈ÷ Å»¹Ù²ÞÇϳ׿ä.

óÀ½ ±Û¿¡¼­ ¸·¿¬ÇÑ »ý°¢µéÀ» ±¸Ã¼ÀûÀÎ ´Ü¾î¿Í Ç¥ÇöÀ¸·Î ÀÛ¼ºÇÏ´Ï ÀüÇô ´Ù¸¥ ±ÛÀ̶ó´Â ÀλóÀ» ¹Þ½À´Ï´Ù.
¹®¹ý»Ó ¾Æ´Ï¶ó ´Ü¾î ¼±Åðú ¼¼·ÃµÈ Ç¥Çö¿¡¼­ ¾ò´Â °ÍÀÌ ¹Ù·Î ¿µ¾î ±Û¾²±â(Writing)ÀÇ ²ÜÀç¹ÌÀÔ´Ï´Ù.

¹Ì±¹ ´ëÇÐ °øºÎ¿¡¼­ °¡Àå Áß¿äÇÑ °ÍÀÌ ¹Ù·Î Writing ÀÌ°í ¹Ì±¹ ´ëÇлýµéµµ °¡Àå ¾î·Á¿öÇÏ´Â °ÍÀÌ ¹Ù·Î ±Û¾²±â ÀÔ´Ï´Ù. ±×¸®°í ¾²±â´Â Àб⿡¼­ ½ÃÀ۵˴ϴÙ. ¸¹Àº ±ÛÀ» Àд °ÍÀÌ ÁÁÀº ±ÛÀ» ¾²´Â Áö¸§±æÀÔ´Ï´Ù.

Á» ´õ ¸¹Àº »ç·Ê¸¦ º¸½Ã·Á¸é ¹Ù·Î ÀÌ È¨ÆäÀÌÁö ÀÔÇк¸Àå´ëÇÐ >> ¿µ¾î REVISION Áö¿ª¿¡¼­ ã¾Æº¸¼¼¿ä~~