HOME > ÀÔÇк¸Àå´ëÇмҰ³ > À¯Çлý Àϱâ

ÀÛ¼ºÀÏ : 17-02-17 10:44
¹Ì±¹ IT Ãë¾÷ ~ ¹«ÇÑÇÑ ³ë·ÂÀ¸·Î GSW ´ëÇÐ spotlight ¸¦ ¹Þ´Â È«*Ç¥ Çлý ½ºÅ丮
 ±Û¾´ÀÌ : °ü¸®ÀÚ
Á¶È¸ : 13,403  

HyukpyoHong2

What is your hometown? 

Seoul, South Korea 

Where did you attend high school? Where did you receive your undergraduate degree?

Hanil High School and Seoul National University, South Korea 

What is your major? What degree will you receive upon graduation? 

Master's degree in Computer Science 

When is your graduation date?  

December 2017 

Please list your University highlights, achievements, leadership and awards.

• Member of International Student Association
  • Member of Computer Club
  • Student worker in Disability Services and the testing center
  • Computer Science department lab assistant
  • President's list

Why did you choose to attend GSW?

The affordable living costs, tuition, and the study friendly and safe environment made me choose to attend GSW.

Why did you choose your major?

After I graduated from my university 10 years ago, I had served as an army officer, and worked as a business consultant, sales representative, and start-up founder for several years. During that time, I've experienced that many modern businesses rely on technology, and it seems like that this tendency will continue in the future. So I wanted to study computer science and get solid expertise to prepare for the coming age of technology.

What are your favorite things to do at GSW? 

I really like the weather in Americus, so sometimes I enjoy just wandering around campus.

What is your favorite memory or experience you¡¯ve had at GSW (so far)?

Taste of the World in April. You can find various and delicious foods at that event.

What are your plans after graduation?

I'd like to get a job in the IT field. My interest these days are in artificial intelligence, and I've also been preparing some projects related to autonomous cars. I hope to be a software engineer of this field.

What do you like to do in your free time?

I enjoy feeding the ducks and geese at the campus lake, and playing soccer with my two sons.

Who is your favorite professor?

I like all of the faculty in the Computer Science department and the English Language Institute. They are really kind. I am especially grateful for Dr. Peltsverger and Mr. Fox since they gave me thoughtful advice on my study plans and living in the United States. 

https://gsw.edu/campus-spotlight/hyukpyo-hong

°ü¸®ÀÚ 17-02-17 10:50

´ëÇÐÀ» Á¹¾÷ÇßÁö¸¸ ´ëÇж§¿Í´Â ÀüÇô ´Ù¸¥ IT Àü°øÀ¸·Î ÆíÀÔÇÏ¿© 1³â¸¸¿¡ ´ëÇÐÀ» Á¹¾÷ÇÏ°í ³­ÈÄ , ´Ù½Ã 1³â ¸¸¿¡ ¼®»çÇÐÀ§¸¦ ¹Þ°Ô µÇ´Â È«*Ç¥ ÇлýÀÇ ½ºÅ丮ÀÔ´Ï´Ù.

È«*Ç¥ÇлýÀÇ °øºÎ¹æ¹ý, À¯ÇÐ Áغñ°úÁ¤, À¯ÇÐ »ýÈ°ÀÌ ´õ ±Ã±ÝÇϽôٸé
ÇлýÀÌ Á÷Á¢ ¾´ À¯Çлý Àϱ⵵ »ìÆ캸¼¼¿ä.

È«*Ç¥ Çлý À¯Çлý Àϱ⠺¸·¯°¡±â http://lamiwell.com/bbs/board.php?bo_table=sub44&wr_id=231